- The Malaysia Norway Business Council
Overview of MNBC
- The Malaysia Norway Business Council (MNBC) is an independent organization that was established in 1990.
- The main aim of the Council is to provide a forum for discussion and exchanging views on business conditions, both domestic and international, affecting Malaysian and Norwegian firms.
- The Council is a non-profit making body; it is financed entirely from members' subscription, entrance fees and surpluses arising from specific activities.
Objective of the Award
- To stimulate business between Norway and Malaysia and recognize companies who have contributed in this area.
Criteria for the Award
- Company that meet all or several of the below criteria:
o Demonstrated business innovation.
o Demonstrated sustainable growth.
o Demonstrated significant achievements in products and services offered.
o Demonstrated innovative approaches to sales and marketing.
o Demonstrated efficient transfer of technology into successful business.
About the Winner in 2007 -JOTUN